Train distant employees together on Siemens PLM products
If your employees are working in multiple locations but would benefit from training together on the same PLM Software products, LIVE! Online Training may be the best option. We can work with you to arrange one of our standard training classes that may be delivered online and in a schedule that would suit the needs of your group.
To ensure success for all participants, it is expected that Siemens PLM Software and our customer fulfill the following responsibilities:
Siemens PLM Software will provide:
- Siemens PLM Software-certified instructor
- Hardcopy student guides for up to 16 students
- Temporary software license – if needed – for the students attending the course
- Learning Advantage accounts to supply online access to training materials to each student who is enrolled in the course both during the online training event and after class for their records
- E-mail reminder notifications to enrolled students in advance of the class
- Student certificates following the successful completion of the course via the Learning Advantage transcript.
The customer will provide:
- A roster of students (minimum of four) that are to be enrolled in the online course at least one week in advance of the course
- Adequate equipment for each student that meets our system requirements for the computer and network connection resources
- Local access for each student to the required PLM Software products so they may participate in hands-on activities during class. Alternatively, cloud-based training machines may be supplied by Siemens PLM Software to provide the required PLM software products during class.
- Local IT support for each student that can respond to hardware or network issues during class
In advance of the class, each student will be expected to participate in an interactive system check to ensure that all those who attend can connect to our system and use the VOIP audio.