Learn the processes necessary for creating and editing ship models. Define frames, decks, and bulkhead locations.
Electrical Designers, Structural Designers, P&ID Designers, Mechanical Engineers, Project Managers, Marine Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers
• Navigate between the most common elements of the Ship Structure application - General Arrangement.
• Create a Ship Structure Assembly.
• Create a project, configure and import shapes.
• Create the reference grid using a data sheet.
• Create a Grid manually.
• Replace covers or bulkheads using a data sheet.
• Create a Deck Container.
• Subdivide the ship: premises and panels.
• Prepare general layout plans.